Velocity 2012 in Santa Clara is quickly approaching! We’re turning 5 this year and have the biggest, best event planned to date. We know that committing to a full conference pass can put a strain on the bottom line.
If you have to be at Velocity this year, but can’t swing the full fare, have you checked out our Exhibit Hall Only pass? For the sweet, low price of $99, you get an amazingly broad taste of the full conference experience:
- Get face time with 60 (and counting) industry leading companies and gaze into the future of #awesome in Web Ops and Performance.
- Many of our exhibitors are putting out their Help Wanted signs and participating in the Velocity Career Zone.
- Countless opportunities to network with hundreds of professionals just like you and nearly 100 of our experts, outside the session rooms.
- Velocity Office Hours. Personal time with some of our Velocity gurus to ask your most pressing questions.
- Food, cocktails, and networking with your peers at fun evening events.
- The O’Reilly News Desk: Witness round the clock coverage of Velocity from the Exhibit Hall floor.
- The O’Reilly booth and these awesome folks Pick up fun swag, meet some of our authors, awesomeness ensues.
- The Velocity Innovators Pavilion. Meet the next generation of disruptors who are making a mark in Web Performance and Operations.
- Passionate about Web Performance and Devops? Many of the organizers of Performance and Ops Meetup groups from around the country and abroad are attending Velocity this year. Learn how you can continue the conversation in your corner of the world after Velocity wraps.
- Register for an Exhibit Hall Only pass between now and June 24 and receive a free ebook copy of our newest Velocity title — Web Performance Daybook Volume 2 — when it’s released.